On my way

Since this keyboard doesn't have any a and o with dots I have to write in English.
Well, sitting at the airport and waiting for the flight to Johannesburg. It is just over an hour flight and hopefully it will go smothley.
Yesterday evening I had a wonderful dinner together with some friends. They took me to a restaurant outside the hotel, which was appreciated. The food was great and I enjoyed the company.
When coming to South Africa I will try to get to the shopping mall. They have a wonderful health shop/massage inside. Perfect ten is the name and they are very good at manicure, nails and massage. They also do eyebrow shaping. I think I am worth it all.
From experiences I know that I will have problem with the internet next week. It will probably only be working through my iphone. Until next time, take care and don't forget that the snow will melt sooner or later

Warm and lovely regards from Harare

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Thumbs crossed

Sista dagen arbetad innan semestern

Långt emellan inläggen