Time flies

And I am wondering whether I will be able to go by train tomorrow.  It is freezing cold and it has started snowing. Train, tracks and snow is not a good combination. Not at all would I say.
Yesterday our Party leader came to say goodbye to his fellows. It was a touching movement, for us as well as for him. However, I am convinced that he will be a great leader and take us back to power 2014.
Do you like to drink sparkling wine? I do and I have been thinking about why the bottle always gets empty very quickly. It really does. If we should open a bottle of white or red I promise you that it will take a couple of hours to empty it. But with a bottle of champagne it takes less than half an hour. Why is that? I have a theory. It is because of the bubbles. Bubbles are made of? Right, air. Air is nothing really. So, a bottle of sparkling wine consists of 50 % wine and 50 % bubbles. So, If you have bought 75 cl. you actually only gets 37,5 cl. That is why you suddenly find the glass and bottle empty. Think about that the next time. By the way, before buying a glass at the restaurant, consider that you have to buy two to get one…

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Thumbs crossed

Långt emellan inläggen

Johannesburg